Now the kids are back in school.... I am sure we will have many more great times to come!
9 years ago
Ryan and I live happily in Ogden with Skye and Wynter whom we generally refer to lovingly as the monkeys! We call our house the yellow house, love our dogs Huck, Ollie, and Mowgli. We are snow bums and love the mountains and look forward to one day having our hippy cabin in the woods.
2 comments:
these were great pictures. Skye is looking so grown up and mature in her pictures lately. She is gorgeous! Love the one with her and huck, she is just a beauty. I want to come and play with you guys dangit. :( i hope the girls are both happy to be back in school, although with such a cool summer I don't know if they are. :)Love you guys
Someday we would love to go camping with you -- you do it right! I love your pictures and the girls are more beautiful all the time -- they take after their mama!
XOXO
Auntie L
Post a Comment