Skye had a very fun and frustrating summer with soccer/football but she improved a lot and did awesome, she just played for a new team and they struggled to win.
Wynter is always willing to play anything, went to Pineview and played on the swing! Even I got involved, good thing there are not pics for that!
Then, so cute of G-gma and Skye and Wynt, love this so much and so love the time we get to spend with family, speaking of family I thought I would add this pic for my Dad, Victor G. thanks for giving me this table that was G-Gpa Fergusons' when he was a little boy. It was left outside in the rain, but! I think that I did an okay job showing the fact that it was a loved and now is a cherished table/island, thanks Dad. I have cried about three times since it has been in my kitchen and not because I was sad but because I am sooo grateful and happy I get to love this for a long time...

1 comment:
So awesome! Thanks for the update. I think you are just the right person to love that table like it needs to be loved. What a fabulous thing for you to have. Your house is so freaking adorable! Skye's hair is long again :) I loved your soccer/football entry. :) I miss the girls so much, so does Carter. Today is the day that I must get things in the mail for them...don't know why I have made it so difficult. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment