Monday, March 8, 2010

The Snow Chicks!

Thought I would include the self portrait of myself on the lift at Wolf on a really beautiful morning, I am so grateful that I have such a great job patroling on my snowboard. It has been such a blessing to smile every day that I go to work and not be stressed out, and even to invent the soup cooker out of a wire hanger with my fellow patroller Phil! The resolutions are coming along and I have completely enjoyed running and hiking this mellow Feb. and Mar.! More running and I will take pics too so that I can share.
The Yellow house in progress..... paint soon!!!! Awesome sunset night and it looks so beautiful sitting on the almost done porch, Ry did an amazing job and I love sitting and enjoying the random people of O-Town:)

Skye going big with some style to take 3rd in the Wolf Creed Slopestyle, she is so good under pressure..... I couldn't believe her on the rails... I am too scared of head injuries at this point in my life, but she is talented, stylish, and funny!

Wynter being a great supportive sis! She is such an amazing skier and lately snowboarder.... we will see what she decides to do more of! Love her crazy lines on the mountain!




3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

you guys rock! Go Skye!!! Good heavens, she is so awesome. I dont' have the steel ovaries to do that, but I am glad that she does!! :)

The Velas said...

Awesome pics!! I am excited for your new "happenings". Tell Skye I am very impressed with her abilities and talent-go girl!! Wynt. is so cute and such a great person all around-love her! Oh I just love you all!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE seeing you all being so talented and beautiful and brave! Go fast! I'm cheering!