Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random Stuff from October

So cute.... the Baby not the pile of poo!
Wynter's Birthday....Joshua really loved popping the balloons....so fun to have everyone over

Skye and Mom at the Zoo,
saw the baby elephant and the baby giraffe....so cute!
Ryan and his self carving;)

Shingle Time...

Thank goodness Ry got this done before today's storm! It looks awesome... and his first time doing wood shake!

My NEW Old Stove....LOVE it so much and the griddle reminds me of the good ol' days in Bountiful ...pancakes and grilled cheese...yummy
The shingle removal.... hopefully the last of the really messy stuff. I can't wait to post pictures of the final product....which will hopefully be done before winter settles in, if it's not you will just have to wait til spring because we are going snowboarding!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

That stove is FABULOUS! I hope I get to see your house someday!

XOXO