This photo is from our firepit/hangout in our backyard. I have been working up in the area of Utah that we will call the land of milk and money. I am so sick of people being completely unaware of there surroundings. I am paid to tear up native plants and I hate it. People water every single day and most of them live in some other state... This is a desert and green lush grass for no one to ever use is an excessive irresponsible sin! So my backyard is becoming a save the plants haven with no sprinkler system....what a concept! I have pretty much gotten all of the
stuff in my backyard from discarded plants and materials. Think about what you tear out and throw away plants especially.... not everyone has money to burn! Reduce! ReUSE! Recycle!
Everytime I am in my backyard I am happy that it is slowly becoming the secret garden! I hear birds and am soooo happy to be home!
1 comment:
Your backyard is looking beautiful! I love your little path and the idea of using rescued plants appeals to me a lot! Way to go!
XOXO
Auntie L
Post a Comment